Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never Too Late...

My name is Casey and I am married to Justin . Its almost been a year now! Holy cow! Can you believe it? We were married March 29th, 2008 in the San Diego Temple and oh what a ride this last year has been. We met at a stake dance when I was a freshman in high school. Justin was a senior at the neighboring high school. After some phone conversations but no dating he left on for the Germany Munich Austria Mission. Things went on. I went to BYU-Idaho after graduating high school in 2007 for a summer program. When I got home for a week break I went to the singles ward and who was there...Justin! After going out several times during that week I had to go back to school, but that didnt stop us! We got engaged in November and the rest is history. I wanted to start this so that everyone can see whats happening in our lives and its never too late to start!

3 comments:

  1. You two are cute! I used to babysit Justin back in the day and I can't believe you two are married...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land. I love blogging. So fun! And you guys are just too cute. I can't believe it has already been a year. SO crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Golledges! Im so glad you have a blog now! i cant believe it's almost been a year since you got married! wow! We're coming up on that landmark too!

    ReplyDelete