Monday, September 28, 2009

We're Moving...


We're moving this week and boy o boy am I one happy lady! I've been very grateful that my parents have let us live with them these past three months but it is hard to not have very much privacy in a crowded house! Justin and I had started looking at apartments thinking we would get an idea of what we wanted to get in a few months. We found one though that was great and had a great price to go along with it so needless to say we decided to take it. Since then we've purchased a new flat screen TV along with new couches and a few other furniture items. I appreciated all the handed down furniture that we had at our last place but I'm glad to have this place be more a reflection of us. We're moving into a one bedroom apartment in Eagle Glen. It's technically in Murrieta so we are moving into a whole new ward too. I love the ward that I've grown up in but it will be so nice to go somewhere where nobody knows us. We start the big move tomorrow night so I'll be packing up today! Pictures will follow when we're all settled in!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you. I will have to come and see it when you are all done moving in.

    ReplyDelete