Friday, October 9, 2009

Disneyland!!

Blair, Bradley, Spencer and I decided to head to Disneyland today for a little bit of fun! The boys were out of school today and Blair is moving up to Utah in a couple of weeks so we thought what the heck! We got there about 10 and left about 2. It was really, really crowded but I love going during the holiday time because I love all the decorations. We were able to ride haunted, pirates, splash mountain, and we got fast passes for space mountain since it was new for Halloween!! It was really scary believe it or not. They had a sign at the front that advised those with kids not to bring them on it. I thought it should have said, "If you are a total wuss, and you pee your pants in scary situations, and your name is Casey Golledge do not ride!" HAHA. really though. I am a wuss. Anyways we had a great time and here are a few pictures from the day.

5 comments:

  1. fun fun!! I wish we were at Disneyland right now instead of the holy frozen tundra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space Mountain was SO scary. I didn't like it. I thought oh come on Disney doesn't do scary scary. I wish they had done cute scary. I am a HUGE wuss too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to go on it too. I heard that the wait is at least 60 minutes. Do they do fast pass?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea. they do fast pass. thats the way we did it and we only waited about 10 min.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Dland.. haven't been since last year! You went on my birthday too! You went to celebrate, right? P.S I love the new place! Your new furniture looks so good and that big screen is a well deserved/needed touch. I'm sure I will be watching many movies on it soon...

    ReplyDelete