Thursday, November 19, 2009

Decking the Halls...

I know its early and we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet but we wanted to enjoy the season as long as we could. Our first Christmas as an engaged couple Justin was sick, and our first Christmas as a married couple I woke up with the flu. Soooo I am praying that we both are healthy this year and if not we're getting a jump start at least. Justin likes to put on the star and I don't mind...hes taller ;)
showing off the finished product

love it all lit upabout to bake some chocolate chip cookies to help the mood
and Christmas season never really starts until you watch Christmas Vacation!
we put him on the inside until December actually rolls around...
When I put Santa up on the mantel I realized that he was sort of covering Christ which is kind of how Christmas is to most people. Sad...when we get our stockings hes coming down!!!
Happy Holidays to All!!!


4 comments:

  1. Your guys' decorations are adorable!! Love that you already have your tree up :) Two of ours are up but not decorated yet...hopefully for FHE on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We decorated yesterday. It was my first time before Thanksgiving and I am LOVING it!

    I love all your decorations and especially Justin modeling the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures, casey! I remember the first few times we decorated for Christmas. . your house looks way cuter than our house did. .. sweet memories.
    Justin is such a goofball in all your pictures - it's hysterical!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place looks so cute!!! Can we borrow Justin to help us decorate out tree? :) You guys are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete