Sunday, January 31, 2010

its started!!!!!!!

Valleys Biggest Loser started yesterday and I am sooooo ready to start this journey. We had official weigh-in in the morning and then later that evening we had the official kick-off where we found out what teams we were on, what trainers we would have, and all that it would entail! I am so excited to be a part of the yellow team and I am ready to kick some butt!! My goal has now changed to 70 pounds! That would put me at 137. You do the math! Yes I have gained ALOT!!!!!!! Its sick but IT IS GOING TO COME OFF!!!!!! I'll keep you updated every week with my progress!!!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! That sounds like a ton of fun! I've told Alex numerous times how I really want to go on the Biggest Loser just to know what it feels like to get my butt kicked by Jillian! Though, I'm sure after a day or so I would feel pretty silly for thinking it was fun. :) You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! But let's go out to lunch first... ha just kidding.. we'll go shopping instead and bring carrot sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome what a cool program, I love the biggest loser! Good luck Casey!

    ReplyDelete