Sunday, June 20, 2010

Disneyland!!

This past Tuesday Joyce, Bob, Troy, Connie, and I all went to Disneyland. Troy just broke his leg so he got to ride the scooter and we pushed Connie around in a wheelchair so throughout the whole day we got preferred seating, line waiting, etc. It was great!
Us waiting in line to get fast pass tickets for the water show that night...

At lunch!

Main Street


Troy loving the scooter!



He loves me so much! haha

Joyce


The water show was AMAZING!!! It was worth all of the waiting! I recommend it for everyone!




And we're going again tomorrow!!!



2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. I don't think we will make it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that show! I can't wait to go to Disneyland, period!! I miss it so bad! We're going this summer!

    ReplyDelete