Thursday, July 8, 2010

47 days...

until we get to head back to this place! Now don't get me wrong I miss BYU-Idaho NOT Rexburg, but I am willing to live there to go here. I am excited to live here...we'll be in the basement left and Heather and Taylor Osborne are in the top right! It will be so much fun!
We get to walk here!

We get to be there during this...
and this! (well justin supposedly loves the snow, but we shall see how he likes it after living it for what seems like forever!)
How grateful I am to be able to head back to a school where the Spirit leads, where we can make new memories together, meet new friends, and grow closer together!
...but most of all I am excited because I get to go with HIM!!!
We both cannot wait to head up to BYU-Idaho! It is a bit bittersweet because we have enjoyed being near our families for the past two years but we are ready for our own adventure! We are ready to make memories and to be on our own! I must admit we have been really stressed trying to work out the moving details and finding Justin a job that will support us, but I know if we both have faith that the Lord will provide! Lovely Rexburg (insert sarcasm) HERE WE COME...in 47 days that is!


3 comments:

  1. bahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! So happy! Hugh and I will be back up there September 1stish, living in the village. Can't wait to see you again. I've missed you two a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Adventures are always fun!

    ReplyDelete