Saturday, May 7, 2011

Change Of Plans


Well in true Justin and Casey fashion we have made a change of plans.
The original plan was to finish up here at BYU-Idaho in December and then head to Meridian, ID to student teach and to live...Well we decided that wasn't exactly what we wanted to do so...
We made the decision to do my student teaching in Mesa. It is only 3 months and we could live in my Grandma's basement in Gilbert which is right next door...
And the we could move back to Temecula!!! We have thoroughly enjoyed our time away as our own little family but we miss our families back home!!! We don't really want to stay there forever but neither of our families are in a position to move yet so until then we thought we would go to them. Plus then they won't complain about never seeing their grand kids when they actually get some from us!! Just a little longer people ;)

5 comments:

  1. That's exciting! I'm sure you'll be more than happy to get out of the snow and be in the heat! So are you moving to AZ after you finish up in December? Or are you taking off down there pretty soon?
    (I'll be in Temecula from the end of May through the beginning of July. If you're down there, we'll have to meet up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you having that baby??? :) we won't be leaving until the end of December when I am done here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!!! When you make it back to T-town you can join our crafting group that gets together every month :) Its super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may totally love Gilbert! Lots of younger families and young professionals. I served my mission there - back when Gilbert was full of dairy farms. (by the way. .. dairy farms stink! really. .. I woke to the smell of poop!) It's grown a LOT since then! Enjoy your student teaching! Every time you drive past the Mesa Temple visitor Center blow a kiss for me! Best mission ever.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete