Wednesday, April 29, 2009

babysittin the in-laws

Yesterday was Bob and Joyce (my father and mother in-law) 30th anniversary. They went to Vancouver and therefor Justin and I were left to watch his two younger brother Troy and Spencer along with the dog, Olive, the cats, Trixie and Simon, and the turtle, Rocky. Justin found out the day before this extravaganza was supposed to happen that he would be leaving for Fresno for work which leaves me here with these crazy boys. We are having a good old time. Me doing laundry, making dinner, watering the plants, taking and picking up from school. With troy playing world of war craft and Spencer watching fresh prince of Bel-air. Its a blast!!! Actually its not all that bad. They are great kids and have been helping me out a lot. It will be a total of 10 days by the time Bob and Joyce get home and I think I might actually miss playing mommy when they get home.








No comments:

Post a Comment