Monday, April 20, 2009

FAT!!!!

Okay. Basically I have gained around 30 pounds since graduating high school. A majority of that was when I was away at school eating tons of junk food because it was cold, I was depressed, and all I did was talk to Justin on the phone all day. I have also gained since we got married. I so do not want to be a huge cow. At stake conference this weekend Justin and I saw a couple that we had been in temple prep classes with when we were in the singles ward. They got married shortly after us. I laughed so hard because when we saw them him and Justin had the same little belly. The married belly. She didnt look to bad but it made me feel bad. If we noticed them then everybody around us must notice that we've gained weight. I mean I don't think I'm huge by any means but still. I am addicted to all thing fast food. I dont know what it is but I have an aversion to eating at home and something has got to change or I am going to continue to be miserable. I've treid several times to do something about it but always fail soon after starting. I know this time will be different. It better be different! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Casey, we saw you two at Christmas time and it didnt look like you have gained weight...and I doubt you could have gained that much since!
    I am totally right there with you about the whole fast food thing though! Fries are my down fall! Good luck with everything!
    (I am a HUGE fan of the Biggest Loser...they have lots of great tips about health and food. Im totally addicted to that show!)

    ReplyDelete