Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I hate being sick...


I started to feel sick on monday night...tuesday morning I woke up with horrendous ear pain so I thought I might have an ear infection so I went to the doctor. I didn't. Just the typical fluid behind the ear drums due to drainage. So needless to say I was just achey all over, my throat was sore, my ears hurt BAD, and I had a bad headache. After two days of rest I am feeling much, much better...this could be however from the fact that I am all drugged up. I was bummed too because I was suppoed to go to Disneyland today. O well. I'm just glad that I was sick before Christmas instead of on Christmas this year!!! Anyways enough of my complaining. Since I was feeling better tonight I went to our Relief Society Whoville Wholiday Whobilation tonight which was way fun. It was nice to meet some more people. Its hard when your the new one but there are about 5 other brand new families so it helps a little bit. We had dinner and a little "grinch" skit and just visited. Our ward seems great and I can't wait to get more involved in it.

1 comment: