Friday, December 11, 2009

Red Shirt and Khaki Pants...

Yup people that's right I got a job at Target!!!!!!! Yay!!!! I am so excited!! I have been looking for work for forever!!! I went in to interview this morning and I interviewed with one lady and she told me to go back and sit down and that she would get me a 2nd interview. So I had another interview. After that he told me that they would like to hire me!!!! I will be working in the women's clothing department which is fine by me because I have experience in that! I just went to take my drug test (fingers crossed haha) and as soon as my background check comes back then I'll be starting orientation! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! You're mom had told me you had an interview. What is Debbi and Lucy going to do know with you working??? That is awesome, way to go! Which target, the one in temecula or murrieta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete