Saturday, April 24, 2010

Basketball Challenge

Most of you already know that I played basketball in high school! I haven't really gotten to play in the past 3 years so this was by far my favorite challenge!!! We got to play each team, 4 quarters, 2 1/2 min quarters! Yellow team kicked some bootay! Lindsey, the girl with the brace on her leg, plays in college so between the 2 of us it was so much fun! Its always fun when you play with people who don't play because you look like a superstar but as soon as you play with anyone who does you stink! HAHA! Well we won and this too of course got crazy competitive between the orange and gray teams so they took away the prize! No fair! At least we had the satisfaction of the win and first in total weight loss again!This my friends is my beloved pink "Bubba Keg" this thing goes EVERY WHERE with me! I try to drink 1-2 a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment