Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Firetruck Challenege!!

Well of course the one saturday that there is a really cool challenge I can't participate! Friday night at our last chance workout I sprained my deltoid and therefore was in a sling for saturday when they got to see how far they could PUSH A 22 TON FIRETRUCK!!!! It was so cool to watch and of course my beloved team pushed it the furthest :)

That's the back of my head and my sling cheering on my team!


This is a link to the video of my team pushing it the furthest!


http://www.facebook.com/vblgray?ref=ts#!/video/video.php?v=1412728563774&oid=284602157325




Our most recent team photo!



O and btw i've finally hit one my short term goals...20 lbs!! YAY!!


and once again this is the nasty picture of what those 20 pounds look like...







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is so exciting! You are so inspiring :) I cant wait to be neighbors in the fall

    ReplyDelete