Sunday, May 16, 2010

last weigh in followed by an eat fest!!!!

We had our last valley's biggest loser weigh in yesterday morning! I've lost a total of 26lbs so far with about 45 more to go...its a good start! We then decided that we would all like to celebrate and reward ourselves with a delicious day of food! We started off at Richie's Diner...Jennifer and I
Some of the team
More of the team!!! Love them!
This was everybody at the beginning of breakfast...I think we ended up with 30 by the end of it :)

They had to take a picture of me enjoying my french toast combo...and you can't forget the bacon!!

Some of our fabulous coaches and mentors!

After breakfast Jennifer and I went to El Torito with my family and then I rounded off the night at Red Robin with the hubby and some friends! I was in a major food coma by the end of the night!

This experience was one of the best in my life and I am sad that it is coming to a close. I am however excited to continue my journey and to see where it takes me! I have met so many wonderful people that have changed me for the better and I can't thank them enough! Can't wait for the Finale next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment