Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Mom's Visit

Even though we've only been gone a few weeks my mom was able to come up and stay with us for a few days! She flew in Sunday and left Thursday and Blair was able to drive up Sunday and stay until Monday night. We had a great time and we're sad to see her go...Justin and I on a windy day here
Blair, Mom, and I at the mall in Idaho Falls

Sisters :)
Justin thinks hes funny...we went on campus Monday to show Blair and my Mom around and since school started on Thursday every student was there with their parents! It was a mad house! Needless to say we didn't stay very long!
The girls
Trying to find a helmet for me for my new bike ;)
Us at the Rexburg Temple


Mom and I at Craigos for lunch on Wednesday

We brought Meghan Graff and Amy Jo Miller...we had a great time!

Justin and my mom at Cafe Rio in Idaho Falls! It is officially our new obsession!!! We went three days in a row!! Go and try the pork!!!
We can't wait until the next time she comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment