Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Softball Game

We had our first softball game last night and it was so fun! Justin and I are on our wards team. The team we were actually supposed to play didn't have enough people show up so they had to forfeit but there was a different team there willing to play us for fun so that's what we did!Of course I made us get matching shirts ;)
I wanted to write our names on the back but Justin wouldn't let me!
Jared and Crystal Roberts

Crystal and I
Justin took this picture...I actually hit it and made it to first base :)

Besides hyper extending my shoulder once again it was a blast! Can't wait for the next one!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Jon and I played for the city this year and we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look adorable in your soft ball gear :)

    ReplyDelete