Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do you want to know what has been consuming my life lately...

This has been consuming my life...
I am in HIST 300 this semester which is writing and research in history. Sounds exciting huh? Well if you like history like I do then it is actually pretty interesting however this is by far the most stressful class I have ever been in. 40% of our grade lies in one 10 page paper due in exactly 15 days. Time is ticking. The rough draft is due Wednesday and I am only 5 pages in. For those of you who don't know Hiss was a well respected man who held various government positions, Chambers on the other hand was a weasel of a guy who worked for a magazine. He came forward as a self-proclaimed Communist and then in turn accused Hiss of treason and espionage. Needless to say it was highly controversial. Fun to learn about but stressful to write about. I really should be writing more of it now but I just had to take a break!!! Wish me luck for if I don't pass this class I can't take any more history courses and my life is ruined and I won't graduate on time. No pressure or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment