Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Salt Lake


I had a chance this past weekend to head down to salt lake to spend sometime with my mom and sister. Justin's brother came up to Rexburg so he didn't get to come with me :(

My mom and I went with our good family friend Patti to the Salt Lake temple Saturday morning. My mom and I had never been and it was a great experience. I can't wait to go with Justin at some point.

This is our friend Elsha's oldest...
His name is Will. He is hilarious. We love him.
This is Elsha's newest addition Jack and boy is he a cutie...
his uncle Austin kept saying that we needed to make sure his eyes didn't fall out of his head!! haha!! gotta love the bug eyes.
Such a smiley little fella.
Elsha's daughter Lucy. She is too darn cute. However, if you ask her what her name is she'll tell you its Dave. Too funny!
Sunday before I left.
Tiff was nice enough to ride up with my mom and meg rode down with me. It worked perfectly.
We had such a great weekend and I can't wait to see all of them again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment