Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brother and Sister Bonding...

Today was Bradley's fifth grade promotion! We had the same fifth grade teacher...

This was him walking out to take his seat. He looks just so darn happy!





This is Mrs. Cloonan and Bradley. She was by far one of my favorite teachers!




After promotion him and I headed for the Happiest Place on Earth!! Which is also the Busiest Place on Earth as well!






We spent most of the day just hanging out walking around both parks. We didn't ride a whole lot because it was so busy!! Both of us love to people watch though! I was just fun to spend a little one on one time with my little brother. Anymore he acts like hes too good for us!! But when you get him alone...
Doest he just look so darn cute on the merry-go-round!!! haha. He wanted to go. I didn't make him.



We ended the day with innoventions...I see that I am NOT going to be an attractive old lady!!!!





One of my favorite thing in innoventions is the case with all the fat in it!! Talk about motivation! For all those who keep trying to drop the weight and keep losing motivation like me this is for you!!! I'm putting this on my fridge!!



All in all we had a lot of fun! Thanks Brad! And I'm going again on Monday. I'm kind of a Disney-aholic!!




4 comments:

  1. How fun! Bradley is sure lucky to have a big sister like you. I love reading your blog, you are so funny. Okay, those pictures of fat, gross! Is that serious accurate? Because man, 5 pounds of fat loose can make a big difference. So, when are we going to hit the gym to loose all that fat we have going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there on Monday, too!
    Cute post, Casey. . .he's adorable. Fun that you still have little siblings!
    Also, this is last minute, but we are having dinner at 5:15 here at the house and Mae is getting a very special award for standing up for right. . . it's a big deal. We'd love to have you!
    42631 Drennon Court!
    I will still call you to walk, but we haven't been with it being so crazy around here lately. I have Tara's babies next Tuesday and Wednesday, but after that I will send you our walking schedule!
    :)
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go!! That looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASEY!!!!! I miss you! It's so good to see your blog and stalk your life!! :) Will I see you next week? I really really hope so. PS That fat display is awful! That needs to go on my fridge as well. *shudder* xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete