Monday, June 29, 2009

Miss Lucy Elaine Riley




Today we welcomed Lucy Elaine Riley into our family. She was born on my birthday...June 29. It was kind of special because both my mom and my aunt had their first babies, both girls, exactly 20 years apart. I'm the first grandkid and shes the last. I went to Disneyland this morning so I could go get my giftcard and buy the watch I wanted and then I headed to the hospital. She was born at 12:31 in the afternoon and she weighed 6 pounds and was 20 inches long. We love you Lucy and we can't wait to get to know you better! Happy Birthday to the both of us!

3 comments:

  1. They should have named her after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited. I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special!!! I am so happy for debbie! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete