Saturday, June 6, 2009

My favorite little baby...


This morning Autumn called and asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her. After the mall we went to Target and then through Del Taco. We only had Wyatt with us since Hunter was playing with the Minor boys. When she went to drop me off back at our apartment Justin and I offered to watch Wyatt for a little while so she could do whatever she wanted kiddo free. He was pretty good, just a little tired. Justin just loves him too. Watching him is the perfect thing for us because even though we love him to pieces it makes us realize that we can wait a little longer to have our own. haha. We get to give him back!!!

3 comments:

  1. That really is so fun - love 'em, spoil 'em. . .throw 'em back! i had a niece and nephew before I had kids and it was the best experience for me. You have so much fun, you love them like crazy and they teach you a thing or two about how hard parenting is! It was good for me! Glad you have a little buddy around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids just love you guys!!! Thanks, I really enjoyed my nap with no kids to wake me up. I really do miss my sleep, so enjoy yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie and that was so nice of you and Justin to offer to watch him. That is so great that you are doing weight watchers and don't beat yourself up about getting off of the wagon for a few days. It is a long process. Erica has been doing really well on it so she would be great to talk to. I might even do it once I have this baby-i have gained so much weight already:) I'm glad to see you in blog world and I'll add you on mine-Love Ya

    ReplyDelete