Friday, October 1, 2010

Going Private

I've finally decided that its time to go private. I'm just a little creeped out thinking that anyone and everyone is able to read about our lives and potentially stock us. Now don't get me wrong I totally don't think that we are even that interesting or cool enough to have a stalker or even have anyone who cares what the heck is going on with us I think I would just feel better if I knew who was checking us out ;) So please, if you could be so kind, leave me a comment with you name and email. You have until Halloween. Ready, set, go...

13 comments:

  1. add us!!
    zacharyjamesmiller@gmail.com
    (our blog is under Zach's email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I'm not a stalker ;)
    robreyleon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to stalk you!!!! BAHAHA
    crystalroberts1208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley.n.knowlton@gmail.com

    (If you don't mind a friendly friend of a friend from Temecula :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your background...very cute. cbdailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add us to your list.
    whatwells@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add us please :)

    sweetbeancreations {at} gmail {dot} com

    xoxo amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey cuz. Soccermominthemaking@gmail.com. Your GC dinner party looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete