Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Break 2010

Although we got an awesome new camera for Christmas I only managed to take a few pictures of the time we were in Temecula. We had a great time!
We went ice skating with Justin's family one night and I was so afraid to break anything due to a lack of insurance that I was quiet a weenie and watched everybody else most of the time.
Bob and Justin waiting to get their skates (Justin hates for me to take pictures so he usually ends up looking drugged)
Me and Joyce
Tuesday Joyce, Spencer, Troy and I went to Disneyland to meet up with some of Joyce's friends who were visiting from Utah! It was so packed!! They weren't letting anyone else into Disneyland because it was so full so it took me a good two hours and a lot of pleading for them to let me in!! I had to get in one last time!!
The Bunkers and The Golledges at Disneyland
I'm pretty much chopped liver next to Justin now when it comes to Lucy! She is absolutely obsessed with him!! All we ever heard her saying was "Justin, Justin! Up!"
She insists on going into the bathroom with me every time and yesterday when I flushed the toilet she waved and said, "Bye, Bye Pee Pee" I love that girl!!



I was able to hang out with Dana and Canaan
Had lunch with my family...several times ;)
Mom and Dad
To top it all off this is my new favorite picture! Sums up Lucy perfectly! So much attitude in such a little package but that's why we love her!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Lucy is so flipping cute! PS Do you guys watch Modern Family? Because Justin's dad totally looks like Phil.

    ReplyDelete