Saturday, January 1, 2011

I think I've lost all my marbles...


because I actually miss this place! Crazy, I know!!

When I come home I realize how much I don't miss this...
I realize that I like being around these kinds of people...
Not these kinds of people...
and when you smell cigarette smoke you think it is weird rather than the norm...
I miss being in a place where you can drive down the freeway and this is on the side of the road!
as well as this...
and where this is pretty much the only place to shop.

All in all i think its safe to say...

Well at least for now I do. I think its the fact that Rexburg is where our home now is...
Its where are friends are...
Its where we are our own little family...
I always miss my family but we are sure enjoying our adventures in Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Casey. I truly believe that when you're living your life right, "right here" is always where you want to be. . .because it's where the Lord wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete