Thursday, August 6, 2009

Babysitting!!!

Autumn called me yesterday afternoon to see if we could watch the boys while her and tyson went to the movies. Of course I said yes! We went over to Justin's parents house to go swimming in hopes to entertain Hunter for a while. It worked :D After swimming we went to Rite Aid to get some ice cream and the man kept referring to Hunter as our son...we just played along. Hunter, Wyatt, and Justin in the Jacuzzi
Justin and Wyatt

Troy and Hunter Spencer and Hunter Me and Wyatt
Wyatt
Wyatt and Olive (this is all he wanted to do
all night and poor Olive kept running away terrified)
I really hope this isnt a sign of what's to come
when we have kids...him playing video games and
me doing all the work ;)
Olive was worn out!
Justin and Wyatt
Hunter with his ice cream cone
Hunter playing the Wii with Spencer
(his favorite thing to do everytime
we watch him!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. Hunter ALWAYS has a great time with you guys. When I told him that You guys were going to watch him and Wyatt, he said, "You mean I get to go to this time." He was so excited, especially since Tyson and I were not going to be there. Thank you again, I love the pictures, I really like the one of you and Wyatt in the pool, you are so so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete