Saturday, August 22, 2009

O how I love little Will!


Last night after we had gone to Northwoods Inn with Justin's parents to celebrate his birthday they dropped me off at Disneyland. My mom and Bradley went along with our friend Elsha's son Will. They live in Salt Lake but they have been family friends since I was born. He is three and is he so darn cute and funny!! I need him around all the time for entertainment!! All he wanted to do was go on Buzz Lightyear so we took him twice. He got a buzz lightyear gun and then enjoyed shooting us with it all night. I told him it wasn't very nice to shoot people when he then assured me that it was just pretend!! Haha! I just love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Casey...SO CUTE!!!! I'm so glad you guys were nice enough to take him to Disneyland with you. My mom told me he had a blast. Isn't he ADORABLE!! I miss that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey you are such a cutie!!!!! Love your blog and photos :).

    So nice to see pics of your family/friends's kids since we hear about them in the shop!

    ReplyDelete