Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I made this for lunch today! So good and filling!!!!!!!!!!!

Thin-and-Cripsy BBQ- Chicken Pizza Snack Wedges
1 whole wheat four, 98% fat free tortilla
2 tbsp bbq sauce(7g carbs or less per 2 tbsp)
1/2 cup finely shredded light cheddar cheese
2/3 cup chopped grilled chicken breast
1/4 cup slivered red onion1
1/2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Place the tortilla on a small nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until crisp. If air bubbles form, poke them with a fork, then press out the air with a spatula or oven mitt. Remove the sheet from the oven. Top the tortilla evenly in layers with the sauce, cheese, chicken, onion, and cilantro. Bake for 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Slice into 8 wedges. Serve immediatley.
Makes 1 serving
381 calories, 45 g protien, 32 g carbohydraqtes, 9 g fat (3 g sat), 78 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 861 mg sodium

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delish!! Thanks, I'll have to give it a try. I cook a lot from the Weight Watchers cookbooks. They have really good food and healthy of course. Sometimes I have to alter them a bit for Spencer's taste buds, but this one sounds like one even he will like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay these recipes sound so good. Eating healthy sounds kind of fun haha I don't get why in the challenge at the mall they gave you guys a candy bar temptation challenge.. why would they do that? What was the point? So mean. It sounds like a lot of fun though... YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey, I will email you the info about my apt but I dont want to post it all on the blog...my email is heathernilsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete