Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I almost died laughing tonight...

because my sweet, innocent husband texts me while i was at work tonight to let me know that we are out of "laundry stuff" and that I need to pick some up. I have to say I have a great husband who does most of the laundry except after tonight it seems as if we haven't really had clean clothes for a while. So I came home and made him go to walmart with me so I could get some more detergent. I come out with my big box of tide and he tells me that's the wrong stuff. I ask him what he means and he told me that we don't have any more liquid stuff left. I told him that that is the fabric softener and turn's out that's all he's been using when he does the laundry. He diligently puts it in the downy ball and that's it. So needless to say he hasen't ever used detergent. When we got home I showed him where the detergent was right above his head and there was still 3/4 of the box left! hahaahahaha! O man do I love him and now hopefully we can have clean clothes!!!

5 comments: