Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is a little over a week old but I still had to post it because it was so much fun!! For our Wednesday night workout last week we were told to meet at the fire station in Old Town Temecula. When we got there they put us through a whole bunch of different circuits. When I was there and looking around at everybody working so hard I just felt so good knowing that I am able to be a part of this and to meet all these new, wonderful people and change our lives together! It gave me such a sense of pride. I love everybody but I have to say that I most of all love my yellow team! They are the best! Stretching out! Not a good look for most of us!
Up-downs

We had to through medicine ball from over our head to our teammate across from usLadders
We also had to carry these heavy jugs around
...and pull the fire hoses out and then pull them back into us when we got to the other side
This is us listening to instructions
...and rolling this tire over and over to the other side (which by the way I did all by myself and boy was that thing HEAVY!!)


The Whole VBL Group!!!!

...and the firefighters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment