Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


My sister did this 30 day challenge on Facebook a little bit ago so I decided to give it a shot...
As it says above day 1 is a picture of yourself with 15 facts...
1. I love my husband
2. I am a Social Science Education Composite Major and I know most people think I'm crazy but I can't wait to teach high school :)
3. I am tired pretty much all of the time and usually sleep around 10 hours every night (I'm enjoying it while I can before we have kids!)
4. I LOVE brownies
5. I am addicted to playing solitaire on the computer
6. I love my Lucy Goose and am dying without her!
7. Our dishwasher is broken :(
8. I love to play basketball
9. I LOVE Disneyland
10. I have migraines daily :(
11. I hate group projects
12. I really need to have more charity (my mom has been on me for this one since I was like 14)
13. I have the best family on the whole planet
14. I want 4 kids
15. I love that it is General Conference Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment