Monday, April 4, 2011

Napping

What is it about napping that is so amazing? I seriously live for naps. Like I have mentioned in the past I seem to be tired ALL OF THE TIME as well as have a migraine ALL OF THE TIME so a nap is the prefect cure! I take one practically every day (I am enjoying this while I still don't any kids because I know when I do my beloved naps will fly away) and even though I usually intend to only sleep an hour it ends up being 2-3 sometimes more. Something is seriously wrong with me. I practically sleep my life away. O well. For example, Justin and I woke up yesterday right at 10 so we could watch conference. Then I took a nap from 12-2 and woke up to watch the next session and then was in bed again at 10. Today I slept from 4-6:45. Tomorrow I'll probably sleep some more...Sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. mmm naps are wonderful aren't they! Love the napping pictures, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete