Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1 week...

and we are packing up!!!! I thought that we didn't have that much so it would be too big of a deal...yea right!!!! there are so many little things it is totally overwhelming...luckily my mother-in-law came over to help a little this morning...


We were supposed to have a moving company come and move our stuff on Monday...well its Tuesday and we haven't heard anything! When I got online this morning to find their number so Justin could call them I found all kinds of horrible reviews for the place! GREAT! he tried calling and never got an answer...so needless to say it seems like we are going to lose the 300 dollar deposit we put down on it and will be having my mom with her truck and trailer driving us up!
I have to say I am getting a little bit more excited but there is so much to do in so little time...hopefully it all gets done and we make it up to Idaho as planned!!!

4 comments:

  1. That totally sucks! Thank goodness for you mom, she is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck...I love/hate packing because its so stressful but so nice to clean out!! We are so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey! You are your husband are so cute! good luck with the move back to good ol' rexburg! and way to go on finishing school..i still have to do that :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's count down time. You will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete