Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last Saturday in California

Yesterday was our last day here in good old California. Justin went with his dad and brothers to Magic Mountain so what were the girls to do?...Disneyland of course! Joyce and I enjoyed a day of relaxing fun and then we headed to see...
Mr. and Mrs. Riggs!!!!!!!! And of course being the horrible picture taker I am I left without taking a single picture of the beautiful couple. They were married last Saturday in Utah (which sadly I couldn't make it to) but lucky for me Hugh is from Pasadena so I got to go to the open house there!!! It was so good to see her...its been a good 2 1/2 years and I know we are both so excited to be living by each other again except this time as married women. Let the adventures begin!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment