Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celebrating Justins 1st day of work...

Well since there are so many exciting things to do here in Rexburg we decided we would go to dinner and a movie. Typical us ;) So when Justin got home from his first day in the office (which by the way went well) we headed to one of Rexburg's finest establishments...Craigo's! One of my favorite things here in Rexburg is the fact that since everyone has babies no one seems to care if their kid screams non-stop (insert sarcasm). The lady sitting across from us literally sat there the whole time not once looking at her kid that was screaming the whole time. Now don't get me wrong...I know full well that when Justin and I have kids they aren't going to be silent little angels but there is such thing as common courtesy to others especially in a restaurant and you can at least attempt to keep them quiet...okay enough of that...Us at dinner...
Justin can never seem to make a normal face

Since we had time between dinner and the movie we headed to the wonderful Rexburg walmart to pick up a few things...
Justin was in heaven with all of the fishing and hunting gear!
He was getting into the Idaho spirit...

So I thought I'd join in with the "Hunting Hottie" hat!

After enjoying an hour or so in Walmart we headed to the cheap seats to see this gem...this was the only movie playing at the appropriate time so we went...surprisingly really really funny and actually had a good message at the end...it was a little inappropriate at some points but overall good.
Needless to say I am pretty much blogging about this fun filled evening because I am soooooo bored! No one is in Rexburg yet because school doesn't start until next Thursday, Justin is at work with our only car, and I can only do so much laundry! I guess I'll go plan out the meals for the next year...that should waste some time ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! I LOVE craigo's eat some for me next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Justin seems to like his job and that you got all of your laundry done:) At least they have some cool hats at the Wal-Mart-Seriously, I am sorry you only have one car. Even if you have no where to go you start to feel trapped after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair so short! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete