Monday, August 9, 2010

2 weeks...

Until we head to this magnificent place...So I can go back to school here...

And Justin has a phone interview tomorrow to be a customer service rep as a German translator...keep us in your prayers...
And we hope to sell his car before we leave...if you know anybody...

I have to be honest...i have very mixed emotions about the move. I am having a really hard time with it. So much anxiety and worry about Justin finding a job that will be good enough to support us. Anxiety over paying for school. Anxiety about leaving my family. The list goes on and on. I spend pretty much every day with my family so it is hard to imagine being away from them so long. I think part of my problem is the fact that when I was there before I was super depressed because I was engaged to Justin and he was here and I was there. Even though I have him this time and it will be a whole different experience its hard because I have a bad memory associated with Rexburg. On the other hand I am excited and hope that when I am up there for a while all will be well. I am excited to get back into school and finish. I am excited to finally be around some other young married people. I am excited to have activities to do. I am excited to be so close to the temple and I am excited to be going back to a school where the Spirit leads. I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for us and that He will provide but I am still scared. It hit me that its coming so soon! The biggest part of not wanting to leave is this little girl...



I love my Lucy sooooo much! I am with her almost every day! She bring so much joy to my life and she has such a cute personality. She changes every day and I don't want to miss any of it. I don't want her to forget me. We have such a special relationship and I don't want it to change.
Well enough of me rambling and feeling bad for myself. I know everything will be great but this is how I feel now!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment