Saturday, May 30, 2009

All about Justin!!!

1. Where did you meet? We met at a stake dance. I was 14. He was 17. I remember seeing him for the first time and thinking that he was the cutest guy ever! Now when I look back and see pictures of him with his long, dorky hair...jk.

2. How long did you date before you were engaged? Ummm well lets see. We started dating Sept.1. I left for school on the 4th. He visited me for a few days in October and we were engaged Nov 17. Crazy huh? But when you know you know

3. How long until the wedding? It passed a year and 3 months ago today

4.What does he do that surprises you? He is so thoughtful. Last summer when I was in class at night he came and took my car and washed it inside and out and brought it back. When I got in there was a note on the steering wheel that said...I love you so much that I stole your car and cleaned it and washed it...He also always surprises me with a clean apartment when I come home. That means more to me than flowers for sure!! But I must also add that I've come home many times to roses and a card and brownies(my favorite) that he made for me just because. No special occasion.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love love love his smile!!

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very kind and patient with me. He deals well with my craziness. HAHA!

7. Does he have a nickname for you?nope

8. Does he have a favorite color? Blue

9. What is his favorite food? Fast food. haha. same as me! I turned him on to it when we got married and now I feel totally responsible for his addiction
.
10. What is his favorite sport? Hes not a huge fan of sports and he doesn't have a favorite that I know of. I know he hates basketball which stinks for me because I love it!

11. When was your first kiss? Well I've always said that I wouldn't be married right now if I wasn't a little bit forward...About 4 days into being together (mind you I was only home 9 days in between semesters) we walked to a park by his house one night. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but was too shy so I told him he should just walk me back to my car and we could just see what happened. HAHA. Well sure enough when we got there he went in for the kill. He texted me right after I left and said sorry it was so bad. You gotta love a newly returned missionary :D

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We love going to the movies, eating out, and raquetball!

13. Do you have any children? Not yet, and hopefully not for a while, I really want to finish school first which is at least another couple years

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is an amazing juggler :D

15. How old is he?22

16. Who said I love you first? Justin

17. What's his favorite band? I don't think he really has one but he does love all of his German music that I cant understand

18. What do you admire most about him? I admire everything about him.

19. Do you think that he will read this? Nope. He isn't much into the blogging. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment