Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another 2 Pounds!!!!

I went into weight watchers again this morning and I've lost another 2 pounds which brings my total weight loss to 9.2 pounds in three weeks. I'm very excited. That's almost 10 pounds with only 35 more to go :D I absolutely have grown to love weight watchers. I think it is such a great program because I honestly don't feel like I'm dieting. I feel like I'm being healthy. You eat real food. I reached my 5% goal today so in our meeting I got recognized and she asked me how I was doing it. I said that I had given up coke and fast food. I am a recovering addict! I think with having an addictive personality however I have now become addicted to something else of course...GOLDEN SPOON!!!! O how i love it. You can have a mini for 1 point and a small for 3 points. It is the best thing in the world. I go practically every night. Unfortunately Justin doesn't like it all that much so i go with my mom whose also an addict. Gotta love her. Well everyone wish me luck as I continue this journey!! Love you all !

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried Pinkberry? I like it more than Golden Spoon!! GOOD JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Keep it up. Let's hit the gym together sometime.

    ReplyDelete