Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bathing Suits!!



So Justin and I are supposed to go with his family to Laughlin on July 13th. For those of you who have ever seen my mother and father in law that are pretty darn hot. Your not supposed to be in your fifties and look that good. Since last year Joyce looked way hotter in her bathing suit then I did I am setting a goal to lose 20 pounds by July 13th. I've already lost 8.6 or whatever it is so I should be able to reach my goal. Hopefully I'll lose even more. As incentive I decided that there are two bathing suits from down east basics that I will allow myself to get if I reach my goal!!!!






3 comments:

  1. Those are cute suits. You are doing great, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I love that second one. Glad you posted your blog on facebook! We are going to want to hang out soon.. I am just now starting to feel a little better.. getting closer and closer to partying with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love them!
    Let me know if you every want to go walking with me and Tara - we always enjoy the company and get lots of exericise on the hills in our hood. I go to Fitness 19 to work out, or I would totally do Zumba! Mae's gym (yes, she goes to a gym 5 days a week for kids - it's the cutest thing in the world!) does a zumba class for adults on Thursdays and I think I may check it out!

    ReplyDelete