Thursday, May 21, 2009

With weight loss comes...

With weight loss comes failures. I am more than willing to share my failures with you as well as my successes. We live in the real world. Life gets in the way of eating healthy. There are birthday parties, and baseball games. There are dates with the hubby and dessert with the in laws. This past week included all of the above. It was just overall a pretty bad week for me when it came to eating. Today marks the beginning of my fifth week at weight watchers. I have to say I'm just proud of myself for making it this far. I went in this morning knowing that I would have gained weight. I though it would have been like 2 or 3 pounds but luckily it was only 0.6 pounds. That's not even a whole pound. I know weight gain period is never fun but I'd rather only be 0.6 up than gain back the now 8.6 I've lost so far. Today begins a new week and I am fully prepared to get back on track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment