Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BYU-I DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3xbvYtHFGQ

I have been observing and I find myself laughing almost daily while on campus here at BYU-I DO...
Pretty much there are only two reasons you come to school here...
1. Get married
2. Get an education (and yes this is second to getting married)
It is joked about, but it is 100 percent true and there are many people that take this task SERIOUSLY!!!
As I rode my bike to school I saw several girls that were primped, curled, dressed super cute and had that "I'm gonna find a man!" look in their eyes!
These single people always make sure to attend devotional so they can show the opposite sex how righteous and spiritual they are.
They make sure that they attend every activity that there may be an opportunity to meet their eternal companions.
Both ladies and gents flirt relentlessly and half the time make a fool out of themselves.
I must say it makes for some great entertainment and I can't even say how nice it is to go to school just to go to school. Although even if your married that doesn't stop some guys from trying!

2 comments:

  1. hahah have you seen the LDS pride and prejudice movie? Collins: "..Elizabeth, we've been commanded to multiply and replenish the earth!" hahah i was reminded of that when i read this. too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha. I went for 3 semesters up there. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about :) hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete