Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Actually Made Something!!!!!!!!

I'm the type that goes to the store and buys the cute things that other people make, but Heather told me about these and so we decided to make them! We went and got everything but I didn't get to finish them until tonight. In the middle of putting the candy on Justin came out of our room and wanted to be crafty too haha so he joined me and made the one in the middle. You gotta love my husband...he cross stitches and likes to craft! I swear he is more of a woman than I am ;) Any who I am happy with the way they came out and hopefully I can continue to at least attempt to be crafty! Thanks again Heather!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! You did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! The pumpkin one is super cute!!! Thanks for the fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the pumpkin and candy corn ones! I might have to steal those ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Want. To. Make. One. Please.. . .love emily

    ReplyDelete