Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Dinner

I get so excited for conference weekend and this one did not disappoint! Loved it!Since it was conference weekend we thought it would be fun to have some friends over for dinner! So we did!
This is who came:
Taylor and Heather Osborne
Meghan and MckennaHugh and Emily Riggs

This is what we ate...
(disclaimer: these are not pictures of my actual cooking...these look much prettier than mine did!)
manicotti
Caesar Salad


Garlic Bread

And Heather made a very yummy dessert :)


This is what we played...


And this is the tired host and hostess...
(well I should say I'm tired because I cleaned, cooked, did the dishes, etc. while Justin watched T.V. ! HAHA...well he did clean the toilet so we'll give him points for that!)

We had a great time with everybody and can't wait to do it again! Thanks guys for coming!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun time! Banagrams is one of our all time favorite games! It's on our coffee table as I type this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! you got is hooked on it and now we play it ALL the time!!!

    ReplyDelete