Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Haunted Mill

Last night we went to The Haunted Mill which is about 15 min outside of Rexburg. Justin and I went about three years ago when he came to visit me before we were engaged! For most of you that know me, you know that I am a total wimp. I get scared basically by anything and this place is SCARY!!! I think the creepiest part is that its an actual old mill so the setting is perfect...anyways this is it...Justin and I before going in...I was practically having a panic attack!
Jared and Crystal with a creepy Devin in the background! haha

Justin could have been one of the people scaring you inside ;)
The group
Crystal and I
It was fun but I'm glad its over! Haha!
Until next year...

2 comments:

  1. FUN!! That place is freaky though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love/hate that place..love it because its such a thrill and really well put together and hate it cuz it scares the crap out of me!! i was just telling my husband about it last night..so scary!

    ReplyDelete